The Association’s membership includes most of Hong Kong’s leading property management companies, all of whom are committed to enhancing the standard of professional property management.
The Association actively encourages new membership and is keen to ensure that Hong Kong’s smaller professional property management companies are fully represented and can benefit from the activities of the Association and its committees.
Members of the Association have the opportunity to lobby government and to express their views on issues of topical interest through discussion and consultation with relevant government representatives.
A firm or corporation is eligible for consideration as a full member if it can satisfy the Association that:
- In the case of a firm, a partner of the firm has over five years’ proven property management experience or, in the case of a corporation, the corporation has over two years’ experience in managing properties in Hong Kong; and
- The firm or corporation is managing:
• Over 1,000 residential units; or
• Over 30,000 sq. m of industrial space; or
• Over 10,000 sq. m of commercial space.
A firm or corporation which is not eligible for full membership may be admitted as an Associate Member of the Association.